OatRagious Chocolate Chip Cookies
My daughter-in-law gave me this recipe, and my family thinks these cookies are delicious. We enjoy all different kinds of cookies, and with this recipe, we can combine three of our favorite kinds – oatmeal, peanut butter and chocolate chip – in one!
- ½ cup Butter Softened
- ½ cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- ½ cup White Sugar
- ⅓ cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 1 Egg
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Quick Cooking Oats
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars; beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda, and salt. Add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.